Friday 3 February 2012

Welcome to Slushy_TV

Hello Indie game lovers Slushy_ here
 
 So my friends encouraged me to start a blog featuring Independent game developers, Indie game reviews and Indie gaming news.This way I won't have to ramble on in my videos, and you guys will have access to a lot more information regarding new developers and the games they are creating. So what can you expect to be featured on Slushy_TV:
 
-Indie Game previews and reviews
-Up to date Indie gaming news
-Developer Spotlights
-Interviews with developers
-Indie gaming discussions
-And some Ramblings by myself and some close associates of mine.
 
My aim is to help promote and encourage, talented up and coming Independent game developers.
Hopefully I can provide some entertainment along the way and we can help give a wakeup call to the unimaginative major studios.
Have Fun Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment