Thursday 3 January 2013

A new year and a new attitude

It's 2013 and for some reason I feel refreshed , inspired and ready to hump anything that moves .
But lucky for you guys the humping articles will mainly be posted to my other blog , the one that has a high monthly subscription fee.
For now I just want to say there is big plans in the works for this blog and expect to see a lot of articles and videos on upcoming indie games , interviews, giveaways and more.
I want to form a community of creators and promote the shit out of good indie games in the coming 12 mths.
 It will also be a place for me to shamelessly self whore my mediocre youtube previews and hopefully get time to expand upon those with some in depth reviews upon further playing of said games, phew what a mouthful. Definitely need a lot more practice writing :P
Hopefully we will be more than just background noise this year.
Thanks for reading , this is the year of the indie allegiance  Indie Combo!  , INDIES UNITE!!! 
Slushy_

1 comment: