Wednesday 4 April 2012

Slushy_ Previews Reflexio a Puzzle Platformer starring a Space Shifting ...

The generous folk at Box Jelly Fish Studios sent me a beta preview copy of Reflexio recently.
It stars a cute koala that posesses an umbrella with the ability to mirror your surrounding environment.
You must help Joey the koala navigate his way through 40+ clever levels using the umbrella to solve puzzles and collecting zippers as you go. I've been enjoying my time with Reflexio so far especially for the soundtrack. If you like puzzle games or are a sucker for cute platformers I recommend trying it out. There are still still minor tweaks being made before it debuts on xbox live and steam on May 1 but the five Cornell University Students who made this can already feel rightfully proud. EDIT: Reflexio now has a kickstarter campaign to help add more polish , go here for details.
Check out my initial play impressions below.

1 comment:

  1. I love these style of platformers which allow you to manipulate the laws of physics.

    ReplyDelete