Thursday 22 March 2012

RPG with Robots , Dinosaurs and Zombies needs Fuding Support

From the mouth of the developer - Rainbow Nightmare Libra is a classic overhead RPG dungeon exploring for PC, along with sideview exploration. The game itself is about a Continent engulfed in war with a Machine Empire.

The main story is about a woman who isn't quite perfect. But when her friend has an illness she will do everything she can to find a cure. It sounds easy, but not when she has to travel into the heart of the Neon Empire with an odd assortment of comrades.

I don't have a gimmick or some over-the-top video pleading for your well earned tasty dollar bills. I don't feel like that is required. If my game can't generate your interest with a trailer of physical gameplay and unique designs then it does not deserve a donation.

I just think me in front of a webcam pleading and explaining the project takes away from the game itself.

The Game itself has a long way to go. I assure you all donations will be used for the game. If you want to follow the progress I urge you to follow my Tumblr page. I update regularly.

audiomew.tumblr.com  The campaign page can be found here


No comments:

Post a Comment